Legal Question in Consumer Law in Ohio

Yesterday day I bit into a rock it was in my french fries from Wendy's fast-food I'm going to the hospital cuz I can't take this pain anymore and I hope they can do something is this a lawsuit also I still have the rock I got pictures and the receipt also got name of manager on sheft

Asked on 4/03/15, 4:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

You should seek out the services of a personal injury attorney to see if you have a cause against the Wendy's for serving adulterated foods.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/15, 4:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Ohio