Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

How can I file a motion to force my ex-wife to follow the court's order, Elyria Court 328 Broad St. Elyria,OH 44035

Asked on 9/24/09, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You would need to file a motion for contempt if she is not following the court's orders. What is the court ordering her to do? I would be happy to represent you in this and I have a lot of experience in this area.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio