Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

I had a loan from a bank in which I cant pay back because I no longer work,they summons me to court, what can I do or should do in regards to this loan?

Asked on 12/19/11, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

In Ohio, if the bank sues you, then you need to file an answer and show up at the hearings or they will get a default judgment against you. The other option you have is to file for bankruptcy if you debts are large enough and your income can't meet that. If you are in the central Ohio area, Nobile & Thompson in Hilliard does a lot of bankruptcy work.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/11, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio