Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

I was charged with arson. I can not get a public defender because I was charged as a Juvenile, and my mom makes too much money but not enough to get a lawyer. I drove the car, but was not the one to catch the building on fire, it was a friend. He got a public defender but they are only charging me because they said I did not talk to the police when they came to my door one night. But it clearly states you have the right not to talk to the police. I pleaded guilty and from what I know the guy who did set fire said I didnt set fire it was him, yet I am still getting charged. What can I do?

Asked on 9/15/09, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You need to get an attorney and I would be happy to help you. However, you should not have plead guilty to this. I would need more facts before I can fully advise you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio