Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

felony dropped to misdeamer

i have been convicted of a felony is it possible to get it dropped to a misdeamer.the theft was $4,000

Asked on 4/02/08, 10:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

Re: felony dropped to misdeamer

Reductions from a felony to a misdemeanor are "posible". The chance of sucess in your particular case is best determined by sitting down with a knowledgeable and experienced criminal defense attorney. Most will provide a free consultation. I would strongly suggest you contact one immediately. The sooner they get involved, the better. Please contact our office if you'd like to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/08, 10:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio