Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

i need help with a legal problem that might cost me my job

how do i handle a problem where there is a bench warrent out for me because, i did not finish a program that was set up by the courts, thought i did but i missed one session. tried to go back but they said that i would have to go to groups for about a year, let them know with me working fulltime and going to school fulltime, it would be hard because i work on the weekends also. know the company i work for has been sold, the new company fingerprinted everyone, and mine came up, i thought everything was ok, since this happen in 2004, did not know anything about the bench warrant, i just need to know how i can resolve this situation so i can have something to give to the company that this problem is being taken care of, can't afford to loose my job, not get my degree or license in social work.

Asked on 3/15/09, 10:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bill Hanner Hanner Law Office

Re: i need help with a legal problem that might cost me my job

You really need to handle these things one step at a time. The first step would be to either turn yourself in or hire a lawyer to intervene.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/09, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio