Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

is there a way to make a felony charge of recieving stolen property go away or make it a mistimeaner?

Asked on 9/22/09, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Very unlikely.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio