Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

my son has an bench warrant would like it lifted its for an open container and a missed court date

Asked on 10/24/16, 3:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

The smoothest way to handle this is to hire a lawyer and have him or her re-schedule the court date, but since it's a minor misdemeanor the two of you can just go in the morning and turn himself in. They may hold him awhile just to make a point or they may just let him pay the ticket. Eventually, they just will want the money and then he can go, but they might mess with him. If you have more questions you can call me direct 216.952.1990

Read more
Answered on 10/24/16, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio