Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Ohio

Recieving permission to use property in film

Hi. I am writing a screenplay that I would like to shoot within the next few months. My main concern is locations. How do I obtain permission to use public buildings and/or streets in my film, such as outdoor ice skating rinks or public parks?

Asked on 10/19/04, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

Re: Recieving permission to use property in film

Contact the city parks division if you want to use their park and need to restrict access during that time.

Call for more if you want"

Joe Jacobs


Read more
Answered on 10/19/04, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Ohio