Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

child custody/visitation

my ex and i have been apart 4 a year. since then i now have a new boyfriend and my ex makes it hard for me 2 c my kids. we have never been married or 2 court. he wants 2 control me thru my children legally what can i do?

Asked on 2/08/07, 5:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Rozanc Frank J. Rozanc, Esq.

Re: child custody/visitation

You must file a Motion for custody/Visitation through the juvenile court in the county where the child is living. If the two of you cannot agree, then the court must rule. Please contact me if I might help further.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/07, 4:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio