Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

was divorced in ohio over 1 year ago, now reside in mississippi, was awarded monies by the court, none have been paid, how do i collect? is there a statute of limitations?

Asked on 2/11/14, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys via telephone. Please contact us by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email James Luna at [email protected] to schedule your free consultation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 1:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio