Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

civil case

A friend/classic car dealer let me store my GTO in his showroom with the agreement that if he could sell it, he would call me first to agree on a price that would satisfy me and he could make some money as well. When I went to get it, he had apparently sold it without my knowledge. Car was appraised at 32,000.00. He claims to have a signed paper by me, letting him sell it but I never signed anything and have yet to see a dime for the car. I called the police, they sent info to the prosecutor and I just heard today the prosecutor can't do anything because of the paper he has that he claims I signed. Is there anything I can do to get the money for my car?

Asked on 6/11/09, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law

Re: civil case

You definitely have a lawsuit. Maybe even for treble damages and attorney's fees. Ed DiCato

Read more
Answered on 6/11/09, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio