Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

Getting refunded from a reception hall

A friend paid a decent amount of money as a deposit to hold a hall for her reception. The reception was not until May 22, 2010. the wedding has been called off and she needs to cancel the reservation. The contract that she signed states that there is a 100% no refund of deposits. Is there a way, since it is a year away from the date, that she can get some or all of her money returned?

Asked on 6/01/09, 3:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law

Re: Getting refunded from a reception hall

That is probably not a valid contract provision. You could file a lawsuit. Edward DiCato

Read more
Answered on 6/01/09, 7:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio