Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

How can I stop my sister from canceling my nieces SSI payments? My sister DID have power of attorney, but my nieces had it revoked.

Asked on 9/25/09, 6:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

If you neice revoked the POA then your sister does not have any more power of the SSI and should not be interfering with it. Contact the bank or the social security office if she continues to mess with these payments.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio