Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

My sister is Australian citizen and her husband passed away last year. My parents are citizen of U.S. of America. What’s the process to move my sister to USA and be permanent resident ?

Asked on 3/04/20, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

Either you as a sibling, or your parents can file a petition for alien relative to bring her to the United States. This will be a very lengthy process, as she will have to wait till a visa number is available. I would strongly suggest you consult with a knowledgable immigration attorney to determine which of these two options is the best, as well as to assist in the processing of the application.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/20, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio