Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

My car was hit in grocery store parking lot by a employee pushing some carts. Store manager told me to get two estimates and they would take care of it. Store manager has given me the run around for two months. I called my insurance company and they told me i could file a claim but I would have to pay the deductible. What should I do?

Asked on 1/15/13, 8:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC

Depending on the dollar amount, you can file a complaint in small claims court. Sometimes a letter from an attorney can prompt people to take action.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/13, 8:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio