Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

I was hit by a uninsured teenager at 11:00 pm .Her parents doesn't have any insurance is there a way to get pain and suffering from my own insurance company.

Asked on 2/01/11, 2:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Castelli Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli

If your policy has uninsured motorist coverage you can , It can be tricky so seek the advice of a personal injury lawyer

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 3:15 pm
Steve O'Keefe The O'Keefe Firm

If your policy of auto insurance had uninsured motorist coverage you may be able to obtain a payment from your own insurance company. Uninsured motorist law is very complicated. I recommend you retain a personal injury lawyer.

Stephen O'Keefe

Gibson + O'Keefe, Co., L.P.A.

6239 Wilmington Pike

Centerville, OH 45459-7108

937 643-0600 Phone

937 586-9495 Fax

Please note: this response does not create an attorney cleint relationship.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio