Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

Am I required to have a real estate license inorder to do an Assignment of Purchase and Sale Agreement deal in ohio?

Asked on 2/11/13, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Norman Stark J. Norman Stark , Attorney, Architect

Dear Inquirer: No, BUT... if you want to be certain that you've done it correctly, as required by applicable laws of real estate transactions, you should consider retaining an Attorney to prepare and record the proper, required documents, in order to protect your rights and business interests.

The cost of an experienced Attorney is a darned sight more desirable than a defective title transfer or a legal battle later !

Good luck andGod Bless...

Sincerely, J. Norman Stark, Cleveland, Ohio

Read more
Answered on 2/17/13, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio