Legal Question in Traffic Law in Ohio

I was in a car accident 2 days ago. Is it too late to file a police report for the accident just to protect myself?

Asked on 4/29/13, 2:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

No. You can file a traffic crash report with your local municipality and with the Ohio BMV:

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Ohio