Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

Final Account

The atty. in Cleve. will not file a Final Account to transfer the house to me. He keeps telling me different things in every turn of the road. I lost my job because of him, by keeping me in OH longer then needed.He says he needs all original receipts for bills paid, as required by Probate Court. But he has been paid in full. I want to fire him, and recoupe money, or where do i stand???

Asked on 4/21/02, 8:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: Final Account

File a complaint with the Probate Judge or hire an attorney to make an inquiry.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/02, 12:26 pm

David Weilbacher, Esq. Attorney at Law

Re: Final Account

It is difficult to determine where you stand without more information. It is necessary to file original receipts with the final account, but that does not mean that the estate has been administered properly. Contact me, and we can discuss the particulars.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/02, 6:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio