Legal Question in Business Law in Oklahoma

I ordered a Auto Part from a company on June 05, 2012. They took the money out of my account on June 06, 2012. $740.00. They told me the next week that i shouldve got it by now. I didnt. couple days later they tell me they cant find the guy with my information. couple days later they tell me they got me another part. so wait and two days later they tell me that the part was no good. they stalled this out for almost a month. I said i want a refund on July 02, 2012. They agreed. I called on July 3rd and a man said they sent it today so itll be in my account. He lied. I call again on the 6th and another guy tells me he will do it today. he lied as well. Now it is July 07, 2012 and i still havn't seen a dime. So now i have been out of my own vehicle for over a month and been using the only available vehicle i could get which gets 6 miles per gallon and i work over 30 miles away. So the last month i have been out of a vehicle i have spent over $500 in fuel waiting for this company. Can i build a case out of this? whats the best thing to do?

Asked on 7/09/12, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you can prove the deduction from your account you have all you need to build a case. Ayou need to do now is petition the court outlining or summarizing all the you provided above. In thee meantime, we also recommend that you file a disbute with your bank or financial institute to have the funds put back into your account based on this fraudulent transaction and note this in your petitition along with a copy of the transaction or deduction.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Oklahoma