Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Oklahoma

What can i do my kids mom left the state without me knowing and was gone for 3 years and know she's back and wont let me see them or talk to them or give me any information about them so what can i do

Asked on 10/12/12, 7:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

This is an abandonment issue and for the physical and emotional welfare of your children you may need to take the matter to custody court.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/12, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Oklahoma