Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

Modification of Child Support

My wife and I are divorced. I pay a set amount for my two children based upon a standard chart of support percentage. She also works, so I pay roughly 70% of their total support. I have recently obtained a position with a higher salary. I simply want to know where I can get a copy of the standard child support chart for the State of Oklahoma so I can increase my monthly payments before she brings me back to court.

Asked on 9/14/01, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lisa Bohannan The Bohannan Law Office, P.C.

Re: Modification of Child Support

The Oklahoma child support guidelines are set forth in Title 43 O.S. �119. You can also visit Agreement.htm

which is a child support computation calculation program.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/01, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma