Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Oregon

if i felt like i was inappropriately touched by a nurse what legal area would i want to find a lawyer to sue the hospital and nurse? would it be personal injury or criminal law?

Asked on 3/03/13, 10:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

It would be personal injury.

I do not handle cases like this, but the law firm of Kafoury McDougal in Portland specializes in cases where medical personnal take liberties with patients. You can reach them at 503-224-2647 or [email protected] They provide an initial consultation visit for you at no charge, and they usually take cases on a "contingency" basis, which means that you do not have to pay them, unless they succeed in obtaining money for you from the entity that harmed you.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/13, 1:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Oregon