Legal Question in Consumer Law in Oregon

2 days ago we went and looked at a truck yesterday we met the party at DMV and purchase the truck today we go to pick it up it has a broken windshield this is new was not there when we look at it the night before buying it it's still on the property is there anything I can do

Asked on 7/11/15, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

Stop payment on your check. If it is too late for that, declare that the seller has breached the contract of sale by failing to provide the produce agreed upon. Do not take possession of it, and sue the seller in small claims court to get him to return your money. If you have taken possession, sue the seller in small claims court for the cost of replacing the window. For more information on filing in small claims court, see

Read more
Answered on 7/11/15, 9:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Oregon