Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Oregon

I have recently moved into a rental house and discovered a pretty bad flea infestation (none of us own a pet or brought one into the home). the rental agency we are renting the house through refuses to do anything to address the fleas and refuses to refund or reduce our rent amount even though the property is uninhabitable at this time and none of us are living on the premisses. is there anything we can do law-wise?

Asked on 7/23/13, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

Go to smal claims court. For more information on filing in small claims court, see

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 3:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Oregon