Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

i have just been served child support papers, i was planning on going for custody of my daughter, where do i go from here?

Asked on 3/27/12, 2:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Howard Rovner Howard Rovner Esq. - Call: 215 820 9149

You can give me a call and I can try to help!

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 2:58 pm
John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

First you're going to a support hearing. In the mean time time to get busy with a custody petition. Your question leaves out some important details. Such as who has custody now? Why you think you should have custody?

You need to start looking for a family lawyer. You can't probably handle this on your own.


Read more
Answered on 3/28/12, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania