Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania

Lived in New York State for almost 51 years just moved to Pennsylvania a month ago. Where do I file for bankruptcy?

Asked on 1/11/16, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

The simplest thing to do is file here once you have been here for 90 days. As a practical matter, it often takes at least 60 days to prepare a petition and fully retain your attorney.

I am more than happy to speak with you on a free initial basis and have handled cases in your district.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/16, 1:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania