Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

Buying a car from other state

Buying a car from other state, they asking me to send the full payment before they send any paperwork. Is it safe for me to send the chek?

Asked on 8/09/00, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Murray Eckell Eckell,Sparks,Levy, Auerbach,Monte,Rainer,&Sloane

Re: Buying a car from other state

I would not be comfortable doing it that way. I would hire someone where the car is to make the exchange for you and to take delivery of the car. Don't forget the seller must sign a paper for the Pa. sales and use tax if you want to get Pa.plates.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/00, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania