Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Pennsylvania

Social Security Disability

I was on Social Security Disability and taken off because of my income level went over their monthly limit. Social Security will not let me deduct my medical expenses from my income. The book says I can along with a lawyer's statement. I was personally told I have no rights by a Social Security. I went to my Congressmen. He blew me off. I have the certified receipts and letters to prove it in a court of law. Can I sue Social Security and Congressmen Pitts? What am I paying taxes for?

Asked on 6/08/09, 1:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Re: Social Security Disability

I defy you to find anywhere in the constitution that says the government has to pay you because your disabled.

Under Social Security Disability you can only earn a limited amount. The theory being that if you can earn a living you aren't disabled.

If you have grounds for appeal then there is a mechanism for that. That's what you need to do.

If you don't like a congressman you vote him out of office.


Read more
Answered on 6/08/09, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania