Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

I have a judgement on a contractor in pa who will not pay. What can I do to get him to pay ?

Asked on 3/15/16, 1:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

You must try to collect upon it by executing on assets the contractor may have. While it is possible to do this without an attorney It probably would make things easier if you employed one or at least consulted with one.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/16, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania