Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

I purchased a vehicle on May 29,2012 for $10,200. Was going to trade it today and found out on the carfax they got on my vehicle that is was declared a total loss by an insurance company in 2006. Do I have any recourse against the dealer? This is in the state of Pennsylvania

Asked on 5/10/14, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

You may have some recourse. Certain disclosures have to be made at the time of sale. Contact my office, or the office of another consumer attorney, for a review of your matter. It would be helpful if you have the purchase agreement and the CarFax handy.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/14, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania