Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I was arrested and fingerprinted for shoplifting in a retail store for about $40.00-60.00 stolen and put in my pocketbook. They asked me to come back and take the items out that I stoled. I did and was arrested and fingerprinted. I want to the Magisterial Court on 10/25/16 and pleaded not quilty. I was charge with being quilty and have paid the court fines and costs of $255.91. I already paid for the retail store $220.00 . My question is can i get this criminal conviction erased and how do i go about doing the procedure? I will never steal again so I would like to be erased from my record. I don't make a lot on my salary of 2016.

Asked on 10/26/16, 9:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


The law now is more lenient about expungments. The alternative is a special first offenders program which could give you a chance to expunge the original charge.

Call me at 215 370 2608.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/16, 6:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania