Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I have court (preliminary hearing) at 2 today but I just got the letter from my moms house yesterday. Is it to late to ask for a public defender ?

Asked on 4/26/13, 6:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Johns Mark Johns, Esquire

You should advise the court of your late receipt and ask for a continuance to seek an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/13, 6:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania