Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I had an criminal complaint in 2010 then they filed an arrest warrant in 2012 can I use the rule 600

Asked on 9/17/13, 12:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

If you're not in jail it doesn't help you.


Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania