Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

my husband was arrested for possession of 30g or less of marijuana and contraband since they didn't find it on him until he was in jail. he was originally arrested for public intoxication and has never been arrested for any reason prior to this. he has a preliminary hearing in the morning and we couldn't find an affordable attorney to help. I just want to know what to expect or any advice on this situation would be appreciated

Asked on 3/24/14, 10:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

You need to hire a lawyer. He has to go represented. It would so difficult to answer this questions without speaking to your husband in private. All I can say is that he may have options since this is his first arrest, that could result in him not having a record.

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq. | 267-265-4553 |

Read more
Answered on 3/25/14, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania