Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

hello this is my first offense I was charged with Corruption of a minor could I do any jail time .we did not have any sex it was all texing

Asked on 9/21/16, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Justin Gearty Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr

It is possible. I would suggest that you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney asap as this sort of offense could have life long consequences. I would also suggest that you not speak with anyone but your attorney about the case.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/16, 7:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania