Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

Long story short I received a marijuana DUI in PA in a parked vehicle but since the keys were in the front seat I received a dui. I received a sobriety test and was taken down for blood and then charger had a pre luminary hearing where I was placed in pre trial services. The pre trial services program has me doing **** tests once a week until I am placed on ard at this point it's been a couple months and I just cannot afford paying 15 dollars every week for these tests is there anything I can do. I will probably have to continue the tests in ard and it's getting financially difficult for me. Any help ?

Asked on 4/28/15, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zuckerman Zuckerman Law Firm LLC

Unfortunately, ARD is costly in most counties. If you are not represented, I would seek the services of the local Public Defender's office to see if they can do something to modify the conditions of your ARD offer. If you have counsel already, speak with him/her about this matter.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/15, 4:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania