Legal Question in Elder Law in Pennsylvania

How much money can I give to my son and to my daughter-in-law each year without a tax penalty.?

Asked on 7/23/10, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

$13,000 to each for a maximum of $26,000 for 2009.

See You should speak to your CPA or tax attorney about this.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/10, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania