Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Pennsylvania

If an organization is incorporated, do they have to file disolution papers with the court?

Asked on 5/06/13, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

No. Dissolution papers have to be filed with the secretary of state though. Please consult a business law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 9:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania