Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My ex-husband and I have joint (50/50) custody of our son. We split any expenses, i.e. he pays his health insurance so I pick up the co-pays, he pays daycare one week, I'll pay the next etc.... Our son lives with me and sleeps at my house 6 out of 7 days a week. I'm not concerned with child support... however, I am concerned with holiday visits etc. and would like to fine tune our specifics about who gets him and when, especially for the holidays. How do I go about doing this? He is with me most of the time (75%+) when he isn't at school. His dad sees him often and it is agreed that we split holidays how we see fit. However, it's getting more and more difficult. Thank you so much for your time. It is appreciated.

Asked on 12/22/11, 7:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

You should see a domestic relations lawyer in your county and get the visitation arrangement revised. If you are unable to afford a lawyer, and are not working, you could see if you are entitled to free legal assistance in your county. They are located in your town and you should call them at Phone: (724) 836-2211.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/11, 4:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania