Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I just recently went to court for a pfa against my daughters father they granted me a pfa but not her and are forcing me to make her go with him every other weekend Saturday and Sunday from 10am-7pm. I don't understand if I have custody because there is no custody order how they can make me bring her to him if it was a pfa court hearing and not a custody hearing?

Asked on 7/16/14, 6:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Macfarlan David M. Macfarlan, Attorney at Law

I suggest that you promptly file a custody petition to get a Court order which will protect both you and your daughter going forward. The Court will enter a Custody Order in the "best interest of your daughter". My telephone # is 215-343-3700. email: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania