Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My sons father walked out on him and now wants to see him. My son doesn't want to see him. I dont feel i should allow him to see him for all the times he's done this. Plus i recently found out some of the things he does and don't want my son to have any part of it

Asked on 9/10/20, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

Unless or until there is a court order requiring custody, you have no obligation at all. However, if the father files a Petition for Custody, he will likely obtain an order for the same.

I hope this was helpful but feel free to call or email me on a free initial basis.

Best Regards,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road, Ste 400

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 o

(610) 489-3042 fax

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/10/20, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania