Legal Question in Employment Law in Pennsylvania

I have a question regarding unpaid wages and jurisdiction. I work in Pennsylvania for a media company that is based in Louisiana, I get my pay in Pennsylvania and pay taxes in Pennsylvania. Which state would I have to file an unpaid wages lawsuit in?

Asked on 11/04/13, 11:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can sue the employer in PA if they have a presence in PA - an office or warehouse.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania