Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Pennsylvania

Can a landlord seek legal reimbursement (small claims/sue) for the cost of removing abandoned belongings (small box truck load) to an evicted tenant?

Asked on 1/20/17, 3:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

if there is some provision in the lease for reasonable attorney fees that would cover this situation then perhaps they could be recovered if no provision doubtful.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/17, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Pennsylvania