Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

i had dental surgery on february 12th 2010 and they broke a peice of my lower jaw because i had a canine tooth impacted in my gum it was laying on its side i was severes pain then i come to fin out that they could of jus pulled my two front tetth on the bottom and that woulda released the presse that was causing the pain now i have a hole in my jaw, bone exposed,numbness in my face and still continue to have pain in the location of the surgery i beleive it didnt have to be that way and now im still in pain with a hole in my jaw is there anything i can do to solve this i beleve they botched this all up what do you think i should do or what routes to take

Asked on 3/29/11, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

You should speak with an attorney to evaluate your case. An expert dental surgeon would have to review your case and dental records to determine whether their was negligence involved. There are strict stautue of limitations in these matters. you should immediately consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/11, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania