Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

Would we have a lawsuit against a doctor for not checking my fathers feet when hes diabetic even though my father mentioned it to the doctor now they are taking his leg off

Asked on 3/29/11, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

The information is insufficient to give any opinion . You need to consult with a lawyer who would have the case and facts and medical records reviewed by a doctor who could give an expert opinion as to whether any liability exists.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/11, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania