Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

Can I still sue a pharmacy for giving my mother the wrong medication that caused her to have a stroke last year???

Asked on 9/02/12, 9:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Rosenberg Stark & Stark

Yes, there is a two year time period to file a lawsuit in the Court of Common Pleas. If the pharmacy dispensed a different medication then prescribed by the physician, they are responsible for the consequences. Feel free to contact me to discuss the case further. Attorney's fees are a percentage of the recovery so there is no fee unless money is recoverd for your mother. I have successfully resolved similar cases in the past.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/12, 9:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania