Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania


i was struck by a drifting car twice it hit me first on the driver's side (me being the driver) then pesumed to hit me again in the rear drivers side causing more damage, and , also shifting my entire wheel and axle to the point it was deemed unoperable! had to get towed on scene! mind you their were also my kids in the back and my girlfriend alongside in the passenger! the car hit a car before me, hit me, then collided into another car as well! All in all 2 cars plus my car was hit by this one vehicle! Myself, my kids, and my girlfriend all went to the hospital and have the paperwork in hand! Was enlisted to having back spasms as well as neck and shoulder spasms.

Asked on 6/10/15, 1:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office

You may need a lawyer. You should call 1 or several lawyers to discuss the details and then make a decision. Feel free to call me to discuss. Every lawyer you talk with will ask you if your car insurance was "full tort" or "limited tort", so you can save time by learning that before you call any lawyers. Look at your car insurance declaration page to see if you are full tort or limited tort, or call your insurance company and ask them.

Richard Senker

610 279-1600

Read more
Answered on 6/10/15, 1:35 pm
Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call me for a free consultation. 267-210-8752

Read more
Answered on 6/10/15, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania