Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Recently my husband was mowing our back yard. Neighbor was getting his yard treated with pesticides. It was windy and hubby was inhaling th e over spray. Ended up at emergency room with shortness of breath. ER said he was poisoned and now is using inhaler. What should we do?

Asked on 9/12/21, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

I hope you husband is doing better. You should get a consult with an experienced plaintiff's injury lawyer ASAP to revview this matter. Most of us provide a free consult & there is attorney fee unless the lawyer obtains money for you. Please do not delay & certainly do not try do this on your own.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/21, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania